Hello Summer Class

The coach of F has been trying to message me yesterday that she won’t held her swimming lesson in South Pacific for the meantime because there are not enrollees yet. She would just text me if ever she will hold again another batch for her swimming lessons. So since it will take her some time I guess it would be better if I enroll F to a summer class nearby. I am not sure though if they would still accept enrollees I have to inquire that this week. For the meanwhile, she will just stay at home running around the four corners of our simple abode.

Leave a Reply