FTF # 6 : Red Ribbon Cake

I would love to feature my youngest daughter’s birthday cake, this was made by Red Ribbon and I just fell in love with when I scanned their catalog of cakes. I have this one ordered a week before her birthday, this cost me P2, 500 but that was okay, it is actually cheaper compared to the other cakes.

I was not able to distribute the cake during the party because I felt like the design is just too beautiful than to just slice it into pieces.

FTFBadge

32 Responses to “FTF # 6 : Red Ribbon Cake”

1. cute. classic kiddie bday cakes ;)

2. cute. classic kiddie bday cakes ;)

3. Tito Eric says:

Beautiful cake! I understand your apprehension to cut it up into pieces . . . it’s too gorgeous!

4. Tito Eric says:

5. Jellybelly says:

I got my daughter’s birthcake from Red Ribbon too but I was not happy with them. They forgot to deliver the cake and had to be reminded. It finally came when the party was almost finished. Never again. Nice cake though, I saw that too :) STopping by from Food Trip Friday!

6. Deli says:

Thanks for the greetings and for the visit :) The cake is very nice :)

7. Deli says:

Thanks for the greetings and for the visit :) The cake is very nice :)

8. Tetcha says:

I understand how you feel about not slicing the cake. It’s really beautiful, and I’m sure your daughter loved it! Visiting back from FTF!

9. Tetcha says:

10. KM says:

as they say, the first cut is the deepest. it must’ve broken your heart when the first slice was made :) that cake was too pretty to be eaten up ^^

visiting you back for FTF.

by the way, maja blanca is very easy to cook. if you like the recipe, i can share it to you, just let me know :)

thanks again for dropping by my blog ^^ see you more around :)

11. KM says:

visiting you back for FTF.

thanks again for dropping by my blog ^^ see you more around :)

12. Chie says:

aw that a pretty cake..i like cakes from red ribbon

13. Chie says:

aw that a pretty cake..i like cakes from red ribbon

14. pagka nice diay sa cake ni Faith..muadto man unta ko Anne maski ako ra usa kay naa may practice sa soccer ako anak, kaso dugay kaayo ko nag hulat sa result sa lab sa ako UTI sa DCHS sa may Magallanes…sorry ayo anne ha? hehe.

15. pagka nice diay sa cake ni Faith..muadto man unta ko Anne maski ako ra usa kay naa may practice sa soccer ako anak, kaso dugay kaayo ko nag hulat sa result sa lab sa ako UTI sa DCHS sa may Magallanes…sorry ayo anne ha? hehe.

16. raya says:

look at that cake!! i am sure your little one was beaming with joy! looks so yummy! thanks for the visit.. here via FTF

17. raya says:

18. Leah H. says:

Beautiful cake and looks yummy!

Visiting for FTF! Hope you can stop by:)

19. mommynuts says:

if it’s from Red Ribbon, then it is not only beautiful but it tastes real good too. I am too, will surely keep it instead of slicing into pieces. It’s just too beautiful to it.:)

20. mommynuts says:

21. mommynuts says:

if it’s from Red Ribbon, then it is not only beautiful but it tastes real good too. I am too, will surely keep it instead of slicing into pieces. It’s just too beautiful to eat. :)

22. mommynuts says:

23. ang ganda naman ng cake ni Faith.Sayang nga i slice. :)

24. Mylene says:

Cute cake :)

I missed Red Ribbon cakes, wala atang Red Ribbon dito sa Bohol.

25. Mylene says:

Cute cake :)

I missed Red Ribbon cakes, wala atang Red Ribbon dito sa Bohol.

26. awww! what a pretty cake for pretty Faith :-) Happy 4th birthday Faith :-) Visiting from Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the visit too.

27. awww! what a pretty cake for pretty Faith :-) Happy 4th birthday Faith :-) Visiting from Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the visit too.

28. iska says:

Good choice… lovely cake indeed! I’m sure your daughter loved it :-)
    And yeah, I miss Red Ribbon cakes, too.

29. iska says:

Good choice… lovely cake indeed! I’m sure your daughter loved it :-)
    And yeah, I miss Red Ribbon cakes, too.

30. cheerful says:

ng gandang cake…at i am sure masarap syempre kasi red ribbon! naku, ako din siguro hindi ko din iyan hahatiin muna, hehehe! visiting late from FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

31. cheerful says:

32. Dhemz says:

what a cute looking cake!