FTF # 7: Moist Cakes

These were the chocolate cakes that my friend’s baked for Faith’s birthday, I was so lucky because she gave the biggest discount ever, I only paid her the least minimum while I have to pay more than that because aside from the cake, she made a centerpiece balloons for the table. Thanks Mommy Ethel!

FTFBadge

14 Responses to “FTF # 7: Moist Cakes”

1. Tito Eric says:

Wow! That looks magnificent with all those tasty-looking baked goods!

2. Tito Eric says:

Wow! That looks magnificent with all those tasty-looking baked goods!

3. KM says:

now this makes me crave for moist cakes! πŸ˜€ may natira pa ba? πŸ˜‰

visiting back for FTF.

4. KM says:

now this makes me crave for moist cakes! πŸ˜€ may natira pa ba? πŸ˜‰

visiting back for FTF.

5. Iska says:

Always a good idea to serve cupcakes for birthday parties πŸ™‚ Happy birthday to Faith!

6. Dhemz says:

ayay! talagang layer layer ang sarap…yum!

7. Dhemz says:

ayay! talagang layer layer ang sarap…yum!

8. It sure is nice to get special deals. I love how the cakes are presented; and since it is cut in bite size pieces, guests can just have enough to end the party meal with something sweet.

Hopping here from Food Trip Friday, my entry is posted here:
    Pan de Amerikana – Marikina

Happy weekends!

9. It sure is nice to get special deals. I love how the cakes are presented; and since it is cut in bite size pieces, guests can just have enough to end the party meal with something sweet.

Hopping here from Food Trip Friday, my entry is posted here:
    Pan de Amerikana – Marikina

Happy weekends!

10. Nomnomnom!! Cakes = love!

11. Nomnomnom!! Cakes = love!

12. Jellybelly says:

Yummmmmy! Wish I had a friend who baked πŸ™‚ Visiting from Food Trip Friday!

The Twerp and I

13. Jellybelly says:

Yummmmmy! Wish I had a friend who baked πŸ™‚ Visiting from Food Trip Friday!

The Twerp and I

14. wow! that is one delish cake Mommy Anne and thank you for a sweet friend too πŸ™‚ Faith is one lucky birthday girl πŸ™‚ Visiting late from Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the visit too.