Yummy Sunday # 8 : Juice But Heavy

When we went to Zed pizza last week, my friend’s order this drink, my apology but I really forgot what’s the name of this drink. All I could remember is that it is a combination of all the drinks, that’s what my friend said. Anyway, it doesn’t sting you in the tongue it is just that I feel so heavy so I did not drink the whole glass since I will be driving going home, it tasted like juice but heavy.

P.S. I already have messaged my friend in FB, I am just waiting for her answer so stand by. πŸ™‚

To those who are curious, just got the name it was Pinya Collada

15 Responses to “Yummy Sunday # 8 : Juice But Heavy”

1. Tito Eric says:

Be careful on alcoholic drinks that do not sting; it kicks fiercely later on!

2. that drink looks refreshing Momi Anne, glad that you didn’t finish the entire glass as you are driving home, smart move that is πŸ™‚ Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

3. that drink looks refreshing Momi Anne, glad that you didn’t finish the entire glass as you are driving home, smart move that is πŸ™‚ Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.

4. raya says:

looks refreshing! that’s perfect on a very hot and humid day like the ones we are having now! thanks for the visit…

5. raya says:

6. KM says:

i see, it’s a Pina Colada πŸ™‚ you know what you can do if you’re a light to non-alcoholic drinker (like me), you can order a Virgin Colada instead. it’s the same as Pina Colada, only without the alcohol πŸ™‚ that’s what i usually do when ordering cocktails – I ask for the “virgin” version πŸ˜‰

visiting you back for YS.

7. KM says:

visiting you back for YS.

8. Cookie says:

looks refreshing but need to drink with caution, hehe.
    I’ve followed you back thru your networkedblogs and liked your FB page as well. I’m registered as Marie πŸ˜‰

9. Cookie says:

looks refreshing but need to drink with caution, hehe.

10. peachkins says:

hmmn, now I’m curious as to what that drink is….

11. peachkins says:

hmmn, now I’m curious as to what that drink is….

12. Deli says:

So it’s Pina Colada πŸ™‚ Here for YS. Thanks for the visit.

13. Deli says:

So it’s Pina Colada πŸ™‚ Here for YS. Thanks for the visit.

14. amiable amy says:

I love Pina Colada πŸ™‚ It’s good to be on the safe side. Late visit from Yummy Sunday.

15. amiable amy says: