FTF # 9 : Bone

Photobucket

It is always my task to fetch Mj from school and send her to Kumon on Monday but I was too tired at that day because I went out early to have my car window glass fixed. When I went home after lunch I asked my sister to fetch my daughter from school and send her to Kumon, since she has to pay their electricity bill, she was more willing to do it. Thus, I was the one who cooked dinner for us, I cooked this pork bone and later we found out that it doesn’t have much meat. I should have bought the ribs and not this. Happy Food Trip Friday everyone!

FTFBadge

[ Tagged In ] ,

24 Responses to “FTF # 9 : Bone”

1. Yummy!! kaso ang hirap mag-soup ngayon coz its so hot! πŸ˜›

2. Yummy!! kaso ang hirap mag-soup ngayon coz its so hot! πŸ˜›

3. Oh, what a bummer! But I hope you had a very tasty broth.

4. KM says:

that happened a lot of times to me and my husband too. we love to use neck bones for sinigang, and then afterwards, we’d realize that it was all bones. lol. and likewise, we’d ask ourselves why we didn’t use ribs instead. hehe!

Happy FTF πŸ™‚

5. KM says:

Happy FTF πŸ™‚

6. We had nilaga din last week. This week puro fried dishes muna… ang init masyado to eat soup! πŸ™‚

7. We had nilaga din last week. This week puro fried dishes muna… ang init masyado to eat soup! πŸ™‚

8. Dhemz says:

ayay! kalami ana da…nilat-an nga bukog…kalami!

9. Dhemz says:

ayay! kalami ana da…nilat-an nga bukog…kalami!

10. mommynuts says:

i think even if it doesn’t have much meat, it tastes even better that meaty ones.. the soup is better with pork bone.

11. mommynuts says:

12. Tetcha says:

That happens to me, too, when I do my weekly grocery shopping. I also end up regretting what I bought. I hope you had a flavorful broth, though. Here’s my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2012/03/maxs-introduces-new-heart-warming-flavors-for-lent/

13. Tetcha says:

14. Yum, really good soup! I’m happy with this, will probably ask for seconds!

15. Yum, really good soup! I’m happy with this, will probably ask for seconds!

16. ok lang kahit hindi masyadong meaty, at least masarap yung sabaw and the veggies. πŸ˜€

17. ok lang kahit hindi masyadong meaty, at least masarap yung sabaw and the veggies. πŸ˜€

18. cheerful says:

not good but sis, i am sure iyong sabaw nyan super sarap…ok na din with veggies, healthy pa! btw, like your page and followed you at facebook! visiting from FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. πŸ™‚

19. cheerful says:

20. Wondering where to find the recipe for this. I am visiting from FTF and I am seeing alot of posts without a recipe in them. Where do I go to get the recipe or is everyone posting only a picture on here?

21. Wondering where to find the recipe for this. I am visiting from FTF and I am seeing alot of posts without a recipe in them. Where do I go to get the recipe or is everyone posting only a picture on here?

22. Bless says:

yummy soup and love it during cold days πŸ™‚
    visiting for FTF!

23. Bless says:

yummy soup and love it during cold days πŸ™‚
    visiting for FTF!

24. yay! those are super delish Momi Anne, makes me drool too πŸ™‚ Returning the visit from FTF