Yummy Sunday # 10: Mango Sago

I first tasted this Sago at our coach birthday party, since then I could not forget the sweet of it. When we went to a clinic for Mj’s ear checked up. They have the Mango Sago in the canteen we grabbed it immediately.

Photobucket

And here it is almost finished up

Photobucket

12 Responses to “Yummy Sunday # 10: Mango Sago”

1. yummmy 🙂 love namin yan!

2. Rovie says:

This is what we call “Mango Tapioca” in Cagayan de Oro. My sister made that dessert during my hubby’s birthday.

Agi ko diri for YS this time mare…hehe

3. Deli says:

Yummy mango sago especially when it is served cold 🙂 Thanks for the visit. Much appreciated 🙂

4. mango sago looks like a yummy treat Momi Anne 🙂 perfect for snacks 🙂 Returning the visit from Yummy Sunday 🙂 BTW, in answer to my lil’ girl’s allergy…iya nawong mamula dagku kaau labhag, tapos ug dili mapas-pasan ug tambal iya lips muhubag tapos ang hives paubos sa iya lawas, nia man ni cya injection kun d na cya kaginhawa 🙁

5. Algene says:

I love eating almost everything 🙂 But not sago. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks for the like. Where’s your fb page?

6. Algene says:

Sis, sorry. I overlooked at your sidebar. I was actually searching for it kanina pero G+ lang nakita ko. LOL

7. michie says:

fave ko rin yan,lalo na kapag sobrang lamig..awts,nagutom ako lalo.visiting for YS

8. karen says:

desserts will always be my favorite…:)
    I’ve tasted this already and made one too, and you could also make other flavors… We mostly make pandan sago and you could also add up buko meat to it.
    Anyway, thanks for the visit sis, returning the favor to you. Hope we could be friends here I wanted to follow you but I couldn’t find your GFC… But I’ve followed you on fb already and liked your page…see you around!:)

9. Erwin says:

I miss eating sago…anything with sago. hehe. nice!

10. Iska says:

Mango sago… sounds refreshing and delish!

11. KM says:

yum yum! refreshing yan sa tag-init 😉

returning your visit for YS 🙂

12. amiableamy says:

Oh i miss that sago….yummy…

im returning your visit Anne 🙂