Angry Birds and the Sponge Bob

In today’s generation, cakes decoration has been evolved to something better. Recently, I saw the angry birds on these two cakes from the party we attended just this month. The kids love it, I am not sure with the taste though but what I am sure is, the kids love it since Angry Birds are so in nowadays.

If you love the sponge bob and his sidekick, you might want to try this cake. This was bought at the NCCC Mall. I am sure the kids will be mesmerized of the decoration. And you could not stop taking picture with it. Just like me, even it was just displayed in the store yet, I can’t stop myself taking the camera from my bag and started clicking it. I don’t care the people around me at all.

And here’s my friend striking a pose with the cakes in the background. We met up just before she bid goodbye for DUBAI. We miss you gurl!

My entry for:

FTFBadgeΒ and

[ Tagged In ] , ,

21 Responses to “Angry Birds and the Sponge Bob”

1. Tetcha says:

Lovely cakes! I hope they also taste as good as they look. Visiting from FTF!

2. bonz says:

cakes are also following the trends these days. πŸ™‚
    i also hope it tastes good.

3. Amazing how cakes are so intricately designed these days, and definitely a lot more fun!

4. those are pretty cakes and am sure they taste heavenly too Sis

5. Tina says:

Pretty cakes! Its a must to get a themed cake now a days. Thus throwing a party is kind of expensive for me especially as my kids would always choose the birthday theme.

6. Bertha Brown says:

Those are pretty cool cakes. My daughter would love the spongebob one.

7. What a nice cakes! My son loves spongebob and angry bird! He would have a fit if he sees these cakes! Better not show him or he’ll be asking for them! LOL! Visiting you from Yummy Sunday! Mine is

8. PALiiiTS says:

I was expecting a SimSimi cake, haha, LOL. Were those from NCCC Mall Davao? πŸ™‚

9. Mel says:

omygosh! those cakes are so cute! i like angry birds πŸ™‚

10. love those cakes!!!can i have a slice? ;|

11. genny says:

yummy cakes…i have seen same cakes in the mall here in the city….one of our choices when we are picking for a cake during my nephew’s bday…

12. lanie says:

ang cute naman ng cake design, just dropping by!
    Wifey Online Diary

13. Phebie says:

actually I am looking for cake designs nowadays for my son’s upcoming bday. I am considering the angry birds cake. Hoping to find some yummy cakes here in our city that are just so justifiable in my pocket. πŸ™‚

14. adaah says:

Nice combination… Kids nowadays would really love to have this cake for their birthdays.. πŸ™‚

15. Nabeel says:

Wow…. good post… I love cakes..

16. cheerful says:

beautiful cakes…must be yummy, i bet! visiting from FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. πŸ™‚

17. Leah H. says:

Cute designs.. Kids will surely likes them:)

Visiting for YS-hope you can stop by:)

18. beautiful designs of cakes and both looks delish πŸ™‚ my kids will definitely pick the 2nd cake πŸ™‚ Dropping by from last week’s YS.

19. cheerful says:

back here from last week’s YS. those cakes really look great! hope to see you around. have a great week. πŸ™‚