TGIF Treats

Right after the graduation of my youngest daughter was finished, we went to where my eldest daughter had her training to fetched and together we off to the mall and dine at TGIF. It was our first time there, that’s the first TGIF in Davao. That was my treat for my youngest daughter for being good at school; she got 2 special awards during their ceremony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The photos above are what we order at TGIF, everyone had a blast with each of their food. I also love the accommodating staff out there; of course with the price I paid for the food we deserve a warm welcome from them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These were our drinks; I was the one who ordered that strawberry for a change as I always order the mango shake whenever we hang out.

Photobucket

Meet my family, do you notice the all out finale in the table. Obviously we enjoyed so much of their foods that we didn’t leave any traces at all.

Link this entry for:

FTFBadge and

11 Responses to “TGIF Treats”

1. Tito Eric says:

What a feast you must have all had.

Chicken Cesar salad is my favorite at TGIF!

2. tgif is also my family’s fave!

3. wenn says:

great to enjoy food!

4. Gagay says:

i’m more tempted to Pipinos..hehehe..since i don’t eat meat :) sa pipino nalang ko..LOL!

congrats to your daughter te Anne..and of course, to the proud mom! :)

dropping by, from YS! :)

5. TGIF is a great place, pricey but well worth it. Congratulations to your daughter!

6. j says:

I love TGIF too, especially the desserts! :) Congratulations to your youngest! Visiting from FTF!

The Twerp and I

7. Leah H. says:

Oh, yummy foods!

Visiting for Yummy Sunday- hope you can stop by:)

8. TGIF is one of my favorite family resto!!!

9. congrats pretty Faith :-) those looks delish Momi Anne :-) gigutom ko ug tan-aw :-) Returning from FTF

10. I love the yellow drink in that tall glass Momi Anne, looks refreshing, is that mango juice? Dropping by from Yummy Sunday

11. cheerful says:

i love tgif…love their huge servings and delicious foods! everyone enjoyed the meal, :) visiting late from last week’s YS, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)