I guess I really need to lessened to drink coke this time because it could be fatal to my health. To be honest, I could finish up to 1.5 liters of coke, and I know it is really not good. I really found myself addicted to it, good thing recently I started my jogging every morning excepts today though because I have to send my youngest daughter to her swimming lesson, and since I started jogging, I was able to lessened my intake of coke. Therefore, I am not that addicted yet unlike with the woman in the news I read today, she’s only 30 years old and she was really confirmed addicted drinking coke as she would start her day drinking a bottle of coke and when at night, it is the last thing also she would grab. She would go crazy when she can’t drink a bottle of coke, she will have withdrawals symptoms. She will shake and be angry. They believed that the woman died from cardiac arrhythmia and was also suffering from low potassium levels and caffeine toxicity. So if you are a coke addict, you must stop right now otherwise you might suffer the same symptoms at such a young age. I guess beverages should have a warning label on their packages.