Drinking Too Much Caffeine

I guess I really need to lessened to drink coke this time because it could be fatal to my health. To be honest, I could finish up to 1.5 liters of coke, and I know it is really not good. I really found myself addicted to it, good thing recently I started my jogging every morning excepts today though because I have to send my youngest daughter to her swimming lesson, and since I started jogging, I was able to lessened my intake of coke. Therefore, I am not that addicted yet unlike with the woman in the news I read today, she’s only 30 years old and she was really confirmed addicted drinking coke as she would start her day drinking a bottle of coke and when at night, it is the last thing also she would grab. She would go crazy when she can’t drink a bottle of coke, she will have withdrawals symptoms. She will shake and be angry. They believed that the woman died from cardiac arrhythmia and was also suffering from low potassium levels and caffeine toxicity. So if you are a coke addict, you must stop right now otherwise you might suffer the same symptoms at such a young age. I guess beverages should have a warning label on their packages.

9 Responses to “Drinking Too Much Caffeine”

1. Pretty Kat says:

I used to be a coke drinker but when I got hospitalized for a month because of kidney stone, the doctor advised me not to drink softdrinks too much. Now, I only have to drink softdrink once a week…pero usahay madani jud if ang ulam langigngig waaaaaa.

2. Pretty Kat says:

TY diay sa comment sa ako task Anne..hehe

3. Mel C. says:

oh dear. I just hate to give up coffee though.

4. Pop is not really good to you. It makes your stomach big like mine 🙁 but there are times that all I want is a glass with ice and Pepsi. I love Pepsi but I drink coke sometimes too. Hope that you will get your wish comes true

5. Hyanne says:

I am not fond of coke anymore, I now drink bottled water kahit sa restaurant pa kami kumain. Got scared when I drink a lot coke one time kasi sumakit bladder ko… you should avoid na rin ate Anne, nakakataba ang too much coke…

6. marri says:

Too much of everything is BAD.
    So I drink coke once in a while
    though it’s really refreshing.

7. Renz Bulseco says:

Oops, I drink Coke everyday pa naman!

8. ralph says:

too much or too little of something is often bad… caffeine found in soda drinks can also cause insomnia… that’s why we take less of it at home… thanks for sharing. Yahweh bless.

9. You just reminded me about my aunt who used to be so fond of drinking Coke. It’s more like water for her already hehe And around 2008 it was discovered that she developed kidney stones because of such habit. One of her kidneys was no longer functioning so it had to be removed. She is doing her best to spare the one kidney left in her system, because she now knows that if she no longer takes care of it, it could lead to transplant or even death.

I’m glad you’re able to realize the consequences of such habit as early as now! Good for you for being into jogging also! I wish you the best in staying healthy! 🙂

Take care and God bless! 🙂