We Will Try Anything For Our Weight

Weight is a problem for me and my husband. Finding the right balance of diet, nutrition and exercise is not an easy thing to do. We know our bodies are different and respond differently to different foods and exercises. I was hoping that we could both find a supplement that would work for both of us. We always read about any supplement we take and do our best to avoid any that we think are harmful. When we are uncertain, we will always ask our doctor about a particular supplement and if we have bought it already, we will take our doctor a sample.

We were looking at something like hcg diet drops to see if it would work for both of us. I know we are willing to try anything that will help us control our weight. Neither of us are big eaters and we do get exercise, but we think we can do more. We just need to find the right balance. HCG diet drops may help us, but as I have always advocated, it is important to learn as much as we can about a supplement before we put it in our bodies. Wish us good luck in our weight loss battle.

[ Tagged In ] , ,

13 Responses to “We Will Try Anything For Our Weight”

1. Marky says:

My sister’s been complaining about her weight as well. I am sure she would love this post. Going to send this to her..

2. zoan says:

My mom needs to losw some weights too, she’s been looking for that perfect product that could take away her fats! I should tell her about hcg

3. that is also my problem right now ๐Ÿ™‚ I need to lose weight and will start going to the gym and hopefully it will work or else we will try your tips here

4. jheylo says:

you are so right. like anyone out there, i am also desperate to lose weight. My husband bought me a few fitness machines but they’re just sitting in the corner, i need some motivation to hop on it. I also tried diet pill but i had negative side effect so i had to stop. oh boy it’s hard to fight and it’s a constant battle to lose weight.

5. Bless says:

I’m telling you ๐Ÿ™‚ I myself is desperate to take off extra pounds ๐Ÿ™‚ So easy to pack up pounds but so hard to shake it off ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Mrs.D says:

oh, I’ve been struggling to lose weight for a very long time. I hate to exercise…lol! this is something I might consider of trying.

7. Mel Cole says:

sounds good to try those kind of diet drops. my husband is struggling to lose some weight too.

8. Nita says:

I have been trying to lose my belly fat, but the more I tried, the harder it gets hahaha.

9. Shela says:

Exactly! I’ll do anything for my weight :))

10. Ron says:

my wife’s cousin who lives with us is also complaining about her weight but wont do anything about it.

Thanks for sharing this. this sounds interesting… ๐Ÿ™‚

11. emzkie says:

if u are looking for a supplement, you have to researched about it and read about the reviews. coz sometimes it has some bad effects and not good for our body type. i would recommend exercise and proper diet.

12. Genny says:

I can relate Nita I am also trying before but the more I gain weight…But i will lose big time soon…

13. Arlene says:

Maybe that will work for me, too! ^^