Breakfast Meal From McDonald

It was a very hot Sunday when I realized that the Davao Light will not accept partial payment when they sent you a notice. I made some inquiries if they are open on Sunday and one told me that they are open on Sunday. So I drove to downtown immediately to pay our bill, the kids were still sleeping yet when I went out so I am sure they will be all hungry when I get home. After I paid our bill, I went to Drive Thru in McDonalds immediately to buy us some breakfast. The kids were so happy when I got home; of course I brought them their favorite foods from McDonalds. They even wished for more notifications on Sunday, so they can have a happy breakfast. LOL.

[ Tagged In ] ,

18 Responses to “Breakfast Meal From McDonald”

1. Meiko Lucas says:

I have been told to avoid the McDonalds for the kids as he has been becoming over weight.. I used to let him eat breakfast Meal just once a week and still his weight was increasing.. So now doctors have advised us to totally stop the junk!

2. Algene says:

I love having my breakfast at Mcdo too! I love the pancakes πŸ™‚

3. Maricel says:

McDonald’s just never fails to bring out the smile in kids, doesn’t it? Whenever I have extra cash to spare, I choose Happy Meal for the kids. They love the toys that come with the meal.

4. Oh, breakfasts at Mcdo especially with kids are always something to look forward to. Love nila ‘to. =)

5. Marie says:

I can’t blame the kids! πŸ™‚ More bills on Sundays, puh-lease! hahaha.

6. naimagine ko lang ang tuwa ng mga kids sa pasalubong na iyan .. sure hirit pa talaga..:)

7. papaleng says:

Take-out breakfast meal for kids. Sure masasayahan sila, eh Mc Do pa.

8. I love breakfast at McDonalds too. My husband also love having breakfast there when he was still a student.

9. Dhemz says:

ayay, am sure busog ang mga kiddos…am not really fan of mcdo’s breakfast here in the US compare sa pinas…mas masarap kasi dyan…:)

btw, if you have not joined my giveaway yet…you are very welcome to join here:

10. betchai says:

haha, more bills to pay on Sunday for McDonalds πŸ™‚

11. Nyahaha… sa mall ani gurl kung Sunday kay abri.. sa SM they accept payments.. and other bayad centers… with choco bani? heheh πŸ™‚

12. emzkie says:

wow i didnt know that they are open on Sunday. that is great! i bet its not that crowded like on weekdays. =) McDonalds in Phil is always good. here in US its junk

13. Rovie says:

Your kids are lucky to have thoughtful mom like you Mare.

Tama jud nga ganahan sila nga naay notice pirmi para Mcdo pirmi. Hehe

14. riz says:

who couldn’t be happier with a bag of mcdo πŸ™‚

15. My kids will go that place once a weeks also just for playing and sometimes no food…Hubby did not like to have our kids eating those foods…

16. Shengkay says:

mas maka Jobee ako kesa MC Do..hehehe..talaga? buti naman at open pala ng sure kids love your breakfast pasalubong..

17. kulasa says:

Smiling at your kids wishing for more notifications on weekends so they could have the great breakfast they love! Now I am hungry for a mcdonald meal here! πŸ™‚ your kiddos are definitely lucky to have a sweet mom like you, blessed day πŸ™‚

18. Grewin Al-ag says:

Is there a LIKE button here for comments.. LOL…

mas masarap nga naman ang Mcdo dito sa Pinas… I tried breakfast in SG, still at Mcdo iba p rin dito.. but I don’t eat na at Mcdo lately.. diet kasi.. πŸ™