Order Seafood Online

Shrimps and crabs and lobsters oh my!  Yes we are sea food lovers in my family.  My young one will choose sea food whenever she gets the chance.  I love crab myself and my husband likes tilapia, salmon, swordfish and shrimp to name a few.  Yes we love seafood, but some of it is not easily found where we live.  We can drive a couple of hours to the fresh fish marked, not much fun with two kids in the care just for 30 minutes of shopping, or we can try to order it online.

I know it sounds kind of strange to order and buy seafood online.  You have to wonder about the shipping and freshness of what you order.  Well one vendor ships via FedEx and guarantees next day delivery.  This way we can get fresh quality seafood and not have to worry about spoilage.

So when I think of healthy food, I think of sea food and all the various kinds of foods we get from the ocean.  In my home country, we eat a lot of things from the sea and it is yummy.  It is part of my upbringing and a part of my life.  I love to eat my crabs (more for me since my husband does not like them) and he can have his shrimps.

[ Tagged In ] , ,

14 Responses to “Order Seafood Online”

1. I love seafoods. How I wish we have a good seafood around us.

2. Rovie says:

The idea of ordering seafood online sounds very interesting I just hope the items will get to your home as early as possible.

And just like your family Mare, ours loves eating seafood too kaya lang ingat sa allergy 🙁

3. ems says:

this new to me. I also love sea foods, I wish there will be something like this in my place.

4. papaleng says:

Though I may say this is a good idead of buying your fave seafood online. But I will stick to having my tilapia fresh, yung tumatalon pa.

5. Ria C says:

It’s a great and convenient way to shop your seafood without the hassle of going to the market. However, ditto to Kuya Papaleng 🙂 I want mine fresh and still squirming…hahaha!

6. Lainy says:

I love seafood! But like everyone else, I’d love them fresh and wriggling. Purchasing them online comes in too handy though everytime one feels the craving.

7. betchai says:

I love seafoods too, though I prefer them really fresh, but if I have no choice, I will go for online too to answer my cravings, and thanks for sharing this info.

8. Yey! i can only eat seafoods when it’s free.. ha ha! considering the high price of it so i will just wait if someone would give some to me 🙂

9. Cher says:

i am seafood lover! so now i can buy seafood online? wow! i hope they guarantee freshness though.

10. My daughter and I are the seafood lovers here at home, hubby and son are not so much. I never tried ordering seafood online, I’ll check into it. Thanks for the idea.

11. lencilicious says:

I must admit, I find it weird to order seafood online. But that is one brilliant idea, especially when you’re living in an area where there is no local seafood seller.

12. raine says:

We love seafood too and we’re lucky it’s quite abundant here in Davao. good thing that you can order it online in your place. there’s just some doubts though regarding the freshness but I guess they already considered that, we have new technology to make things possible ….so there 🙂

13. wow. this is a new kind of service… no need to go to the wet market to get seafood then. unless your out fishing.. lol

cheers for sharing! 🙂

14. KC says:

Sa akin, OK lang yan.. As long as gumagalaw pa sila pagdating.. Hehehe.. Magandang idea yan lalo na sa mga Pinoy sa abroad na madalang lang makakain ng seafood kase wala sa lugar nila, or mahal talaga.. Kaka-miss na din ang seafood, lalo na yung bagong huli pa lang at iluluto agad….