The Evidences Are Showing But Not Conclusively

We all know so well that sodas are not good for our health but the study also says that it is not also good for our brain, as it would link us to depression and not only regular sweetened sodas but as well as diet sodas. People who are drinking sodas or sweetened drinks proved that they were developed depression than to those who didn’t drink at all. Coffee and tea are included in the research to have the greater risk of depression, ice tea, low calorie diet sodas and fruit punches are slightly to have high risk. Researcher said that the artificial sweetener would be blame for the depression that you may get from sweet sodas. The findings are preliminary, that means they could not surely determine which sodas and other soft drinks could cause depression. Although the results are intriguing still the evidences are still associated with poor health results. On the other note, adults who are fond of drinking coffee that contains large amount of caffeine could help one lower the depression as caffeine is a brain stimulant. Even if the study shows that drinking sweet sodas are causing depressions, lower the intake did not say that it could help with it. So if you have depressions, you should take the medicines prescribed by your Doctors.

[ Tagged In ] ,

9 Responses to “The Evidences Are Showing But Not Conclusively”

1. Aside from depression, it’s also a massive contributor for obesity.

2. ems says:

I’m not a soda person but I do drink coffee each morning and tea in the evening to help me relax. I think depression is also associated stress and not having time to relax. Good thing blogging made me release all the stress I have for the day!
    Thanks, sis Enna for this very informative post. It helps a lot.

3. Claire says:

I’ve heard that from Fox News and I agree, it unclear wheter sweetener they used on Sodas is the culprit. I gets me back to the basic that artificial sweetener is not really good for one’s health. They are carcinogens for that matter and drinking too much likely gets you in trouble with your health.

4. Ria C says:

I’m not much of a soda drinker. I do drink once in a while because of their effect to our health like obesity, diabetes, hyperacidity.

I’d settle for plain water. It’s the healthier choice.

5. KC says:

Mula sa araw na ito, isinusumpa ko na ang SODA! LoL=)) Grabe pa naman ako makainom ng soda, ay!! Tsk tsk.. I think panahon na para totally cut off ko na yang soda na yan.. Or, once a week nalang siguro.. Naman!! Hehehe

6. Rcel says:

I did read that article from Yahoo yesterday. Soda indeed is not good. I drink some once or twice a month and not the diet kind. I hope I shall eliminate that in my lifestyle eventually.

7. papaleng says:

I hate this post. LOL kasi soda adik ako. But thanks for the info, guess its about time to stay away from this cold stuff.

8. if people can’t get off of it like myself, i just tend to drink a lot of water at least to delute or lessen the effects of these drinks…

unfortunately im addicted to these drinks lol
    cheers for sharing this info! 🙂

9. kulasa says:

Thank you for this reminder, very informative post. Though many of us are aware of the bad effects of soda sometimes the temptation of having sweet and cold to drink on a hot day is just too strong hehe, I didn’t drink soda for five years after my second child was born…I gave in one time when I attended a wedding and has been drinking one from time to time since then….but this post brought me back to my senses again…health is wealth and we must take good care of our bodies…happy healthy living! 🙂