When you are pregnant, you should be very extra careful of what you are eating especially when the holiday season is here. Of course holiday season came with lots of sumptuous foods in the table. When a woman is pregnant, they are prone to Gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis can lead to abortion or preterm labor. And so it is recommended for the mother to do the following for their health.
- The expectant mother should avoid raw seafood, especially shellfish
- They should avoid unpasteurized dairies
- Cook the meats and eggs thoroughly
- Reheat the foods only once
- And thoroughly wash the fruits and veggies before eating it or cooking it.