I was working when I heard somebody announced that we should not eat kare kare at the pantry house because somebody has a stomach ache for it. I was shocked because I just ate the Kare Kare at the pantry and thank GOD I didn’t vomit or anything like that. I was alarmed to have a stomach ache later but I am thankful I was not affected or maybe my stomach was just made of steel and it was strong enough to shield me from being poisoned. We were huddled by our OM and told us that the one who rented the pantry will end their contract very soon, so they are asking some people in the call floor to those who would like to bid and rent. I felt pity with the renter though but this is the result of not being careful with what they served. The business will be close soon.