Instant Mix For Our Cravings

I obviously wanting an oven since all of us love cakes. And since I still don’t have oven this time, this ready mix brownies caught my attention. I already made this one before, to prove that this ready mix could really be baked in an oven toaster. I just followed the procedure in the label and viola I did it. But I just bought one box of this so we were not satisfied at all. My niece even told me that it was just right, and they asked me to make me one again. However there was no stock of this last month maybe because some customers like this as well. This is the best idea when you don’t have oven at home and you are craving for something sweet, I tell you this ready mix or instant brownies can make something you will crave for the rest of your life.

photo HPIM1830_zps9524874a.jpg

18 Responses to “Instant Mix For Our Cravings”

1. We have tried this several times and it does put our sweet cravings to rest.

2. Juliana says:

This is a great alternative to the usual brownie mixes. Kudos to Maya for coming up with it.

3. Joy says:

my youngest son loves to cook this instant mix cakes especially during weekends when he is craving for a comfort food ๐Ÿ™‚

4. che says:

I’m thankful there are instant mixes available here. I buy them since they are easier to use and I really don’t trust my baking ability. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Nova S says:

This is the easiest way to bake without preparing all the ingredients we need…

6. papaleng says:

gone are the days, when this stuff is part of our dining table items. Malalaki na ang mga anak ko. But yes, ang sarap nyan.

7. jane says:

i have this mix also at home and all the baking stuff i need for those times we crave for something i can just bake like 6 pieces for all of us hehe

8. betchai says:

would love to try this too, even if we do have oven, but just I and hubby at home, I prefer to bake in smaller toaster oven than to heat up the whole huge oven for a very small pan ๐Ÿ™‚ ahhh, it’s been a while since i made a brownie ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Cherry says:

i need to buy a box of that instant mix!!! wonder where i can get one here in Sg…

10. ems says:

That’s really great! Now even if I don’t know how to bake, it will seem like I’m a pro by using this brownie mix!

11. Ria C says:

I am not a cook nor a baker by heart so I always use ready-mixes for baking brownies, cakes, cooking pancakes. You can never go wrong as long as you follow the direction.

I like that Maya mix brand. I buy that in bulk whenever I am in the Philippines to take here. ๐Ÿ˜‰

12. Ready to bake stuff makes baking a lot easier and saves time to prepare.

13. kulasa says:

Hmmm oh am gee am sure my boys won’t get enough of this when I try making those irresistible brownies at home! โ™ก thanks for the idea….

14. riz tomacruz says:

yes, thanks to ready-mixes, moms who are always busy gets to try different foods/recipes without getting too many sweats.

15. Marie says:

This is perfect for me. I crave a lot these days and having this mix will make my life easier! <3

16. If this makes us crave for brownies during our entire our lifetime, this must be delicious! I always see this when I go to the grocery. Perhaps I should add it to my grocery list. ^_^

17. Tingting R. says:

I have not tried an over toaster cake mix. I usually just buy our cakes from the grocery/bake shoppe. But I will try this, maybe, someday.

18. Marie says:

ohยฐ We love instant mixes too ๐Ÿ˜€ Very easy for the kids to do by themselves, right? Mahlzeit! (Happy eating)!