Healthy Eating Facts

Image Credit

My husband is approaching diabetic and so we are closely monitored his diet. He admitted that he was careless before but it is not late to change and so I am there to help him reaching his goal to lose weight. It is not too late to change our lousy wasted food to healthy local food, and one can only reach this goal when the entire family is there to support each one. It is not easy at first but when your family is there, eating with you in the table I know, everything just so easy. It is not too late to become healthy so everyone should act now before it is really too late.

13 Responses to “Healthy Eating Facts”

1. Lisa says:

I know most of the time we forget our diet and tend to eat unhealthy foods especially when we eat in a resto or attend a party or gathering. Discipline is the key and I know I need it nowadays.

2. It is nice to know that there are still 43% who eat meals together.

3. Nova S says:

The best way to stay healthy is by eating good foods.

4. Mhie says:

Eating together as a family is very important with me. I cooked from the scratch and avoid food that I know its not healthy for us.

5. juliana says:

Major lifestyle change is more achievable if supported by family members. Such is the case of your husband. I’m sure with every member of the family embracing a much more healthy diet with him, then it becomes a win-win situation 🙂

6. Wow! 20% of meals are eaten inside the car! This means that a lot of AMericans are always on the go!

7. Really, I have this eating problem nowadays, but I used to exercised daily to control my physical image. Luckily, I ate different kinds of foods according to my wish. At my age, maybe, I’ll control my eating habits.

8. Ethel says:

Very nice infographic I just hope there is an infographic available about Filipinos’ dietary consumption.

9. I’m glad to know that the 43% of the American families still eat together but what I’m more concern is the food they eat but good thing though is you’re closely monitoring the health of your husband right now. Keep going! 😀

10. Ria C says:

Weight gain plays a bad role on what we feel in our body. I, too, need to monitor my food intake not that I have checked my blood chem yet. But I have hypertension and I don’t want to have any complications. So, we should also put exercise in the equation.

11. Rcel says:

This is really interesting! I am glad to know that there is a huge percentage of people who would prefer to eat healthy foods.

12. Cherry says:

when it comes to healthy diet, i always believe we are allowed to eat everything in moderation and balance. 😉

13. Raya says:

Very helpful and interesting facts.. Diabetes is a silent killer and it always pays to have a regular check up. Thanks for sharing!